NO RESALE OF SERVICE
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or resell, any portion of the American Coil Logo (the “Logo”) and the American Coil Services (“Services”) without prior approval from American Coil.
- If you want to make commercial use of the Services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any information.
- The Services are the property of American Coil Company. You may not, without express permission from American Coil , take the results from the Services and reformat and display them. You also may not mirror the American Coil home page or results pages on your Web site.
LICENSE Nothing on any American Coil Web Site shall be construed as conferring any license under any of the American Coil’s intellectual property rights or any third party’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise.
CONTENT AND LIABILITY
American Coil shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained at this Web Site, and reserves the right to make changes without notice.
Accordingly, all American Coil information and third party information is provided “AS IS”. American Coil DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION (INCLUDING ANY SOFTWARE) PROVIDED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL American Coil BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND IN PARTICULAR American Coil SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT , CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ANY American Coil WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW OR OTHERWISE.
Any information provided to American Coil in connection with any American Coil Web Site shall be provided by the submitter and received by American Coil on a non-confidential basis. American Coil shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
American Coil prohibits the use of the American Coil Logo as a “hot” link to any American Coil Web Site for commercial purposes unless the establishment of such a link is approved by American Coil.
AMERICAN COIL’S POLICY CONCERNING CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT
Written Notice of Copyright Claims Claims of infringement should be in writing and should be directed to American Coil as specified below in Section B. You should include the following information in the written notice:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit American Coil to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the matter complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
1628 W. 139th St. Gardena, CA 90249 Toll Free: 1.888.94.AC
AMERICAN COIL’S POLICY CONCERNING REPEAT INFRINGERS
Under the appropriate circumstances, American Coil’s policy is to remove and/or to disable access from American Coil to Web pages of repeat infringers, to terminate subscribers who are repeat infringers, and to remove and/or to disable access from American Coil to Web pages as to which there have been steps taken for the purpose of affecting American Coil’s search results such as adding “meta-tags”.
If you have any suggestions, comments, or questions, please mail us at email@example.com